Work with me
Emotional and Spiritual Care in the time of Coronavirus
During this time of quarantine, when our social connections and daily rhythms are so disrupted, I am offering sessions for finding a deeper source of stability and groundedness:
- Holistic practices for grounding, coping with worry, fear, grief, and loneliness
- Finding personal untapped resources in your roots and ancestry
- Finding meaning in this time of living in the unknown
- Referrals to expand your support system
I also offer intergenerational healing through the practice of Family Constellations. This can be helpful when you’re stuck in an old pattern related to family, relationships, or the work that you do in the world. It could be that the burden you’re carrying is part of an intergenerational cycle that didn’t start with you.
Here are some of the outcomes we often see in constellations:
Family & Relationships
Get love flowing again in family and relationships
- Be free from difficult dynamics originating from your family or ancestors
- Get support for starting a new phase of your life — new relationships, marriages, children, families
- Find the underlying message behind a health symptom or diagnosis
- Find a place of truth and reconciliation for those whose previous generations were caught in the conflicts of wars, famine, emigrations, or racial injustices
- Increase the mutual embracing for blended families
- Make sense of things that do not otherwise do not add up
- Transform inherited patterns into powerful gifts and blessings for yourself, your family, and posterity
Doing Your Life’s Work
Get energy moving in your creative and professional life
- Get clarity on next steps and strategic moves for doing your life’s work
- Prioritize which audiences and markets are most receptive to your product, service offering, or creative work
- Navigate complex dynamics with coworkers and collaborators
- Increase the flow of abundance and prosperity
- Find more ease in using your voice and stepping in to visibility
- Open more fully to your professional success and flourishing
How does intergenerational healing work?
Constellations is often known as “the approach of last resort” that people come to after trying to change through many other modalities. Looking from a systemic perspective, we often see how an issue or burden we are carrying is connected to a pattern originating from the family system. Constellations guide us through an inner process of truth and reconciliation, releasing us from old patterns, and opening the way for a new way of being in the world.
If you have participated in a family constellations circle, you have seen the traditional practice where people stand as representatives for family members. A similar process is done working together in a private setting. Instead of people standing as representatives, we often use figurines and elements from nature to represent people or aspects in the system. Constellations are also very effective as a visualization or meditation.
There is a strong transformative power in constellations. What releases intergenerational patterns and sets something new in motion, is becoming aware of the connections.
About Alissa Fleet
Alissa Fleet is a Family & Systemic Constellations practitioner offering coaching for personal and professional transformation.
- Trained in constellations with Dan Cohen, Emily Blefeld, and Francesca Mason Boring; learned from many other facilitators in the US
- Studied Buddhist Psychology from Thich Nhat Hanh and the Community of Mindful Living
- Studied engaged spirituality and service with Embracing the World in India for 2+ years
- Lead design thinking and behavioral research programs at top design and technology firms
- Ongoing study of indigenous wisdom traditions and personal ancestry that traces through many generations on Cape Cod
Full bio >
Book a Session
- First session: $150
- Five sessions: $600
- Ten sessions: $1100
Complete the form on the following page where you can schedule and pay for your appointments online. Appointments are held over Zoom/Skype Monday to Friday between 12 noon and 7pm ET. Please reach out if you do not see an available slot that works for you.