Book a Private Constellation
If you have a pressing question that has been ripening or you want to get a more complete understanding of your family, relationships, or doing your life’s work, Alissa is also available for private constellations.
What type of question can I bring for a Constellation?
Constellations work best for questions that feel pressing and big; that you have not been able to think your way out of; that feel like they might have echoes in old patterns. Here are some of the classic outcomes we look for in a constellation:
Family & Relationships
Get love flowing again in family and relationships
- Be free from difficult dynamics originating from your family or ancestors
- Get support for starting a new phase of your life — new relationships, marriages, children, families
- Find the underlying message behind a health symptom or diagnosis
- Find a place of truth and reconciliation for those whose previous generations were caught in the conflicts of wars, famine, emigrations, or racial injustices
- Increase the mutual embracing for blended families
- Make sense of things that do not otherwise do not add up
- Transform inherited patterns into powerful gifts and blessings for yourself, your family, and posterity
Doing Your Life’s Work
Get energy moving in your creative and professional life
- Get clarity on next steps and strategic moves for doing your life’s work
- Prioritize which audiences and markets are most receptive to your product, service offering, or creative work
- Navigate complex dynamics with coworkers and collaborators
- Increase the flow of abundance and prosperity
- Find more ease in using your voice and stepping in to visibility
- Open more fully to your professional success and flourishing
How do private constellations work?
In a private constellation, instead of people standing as representatives, we use figurines and elements from nature. There is a strong transformative power in private constellations that is as effective as when done in the traditional group setting. An integration session is scheduled the following week to support you in applying the insights from the constellation.
Facilitated by Alissa Fleet
Alissa brings a background in studying with the most beloved constellations trainers in the US, as well as Buddhist psychology and indigenous wisdom traditions. She draws on 20 years in product design management for branding, innovation, and management consulting.
Book Your Private Constellation
Private constellation includes:
- 60-min constellation session
- 60-min integration session the week following your constellation
Held in person at 151 West 30th St, NYC or over Zoom/Skype
Pay only: $295
Complete the form on the following page where you can schedule and pay for your appointments online. Your integration session is scheduled after your constellation. Appointments are Monday to Friday between 12 noon and 7pm ET. Please reach out if you do not see an available slot that works for you.