Doing your Life’s Work
A 6-week constellations intensive to support you in Doing your Life’s Work.
- Begins Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- An intimate group meets for 6 weeks in Nomad, NYC
2020 is the Year for Doing your Life’s Work
The practice of constellations is a practical approach to building a work life that connects with your strengths in a way that feel aligned and purposeful. Guided by systems theory, constellations looks at the ecosystem of your life’s work — including your collaborators, your audience, and the work itself. It provides highly practical tools to diagnose where your work has the most support, where it may be stuck, and how to make adjustments.
Each week we’ll present key concepts that you can apply no matter where you are on the journey of doing your life’s work. We’ll do experiential exercises based on your own felt sense where you’ll get an embodied understanding of how to get energy moving in your creative and professional life.
Who is this for?
Doing Your Life’s Work is for you if…
- You’re at a crossroads in your career or getting ready to start a new venture
- You want to learn how to be more embodied and empowered as you navigate work situations
- You’re feeling called to do something to respond to situations going on in the world
- You’re still figuring out what to be when you grow up
- You want to learn an innovative approach to living a life of meaning and purpose
A constellations perspective can support you in doing the work you in the world that only you can do.
You and your Life’s Work
Who is involved: mapping the ecosystem that supports your Life’s Work
Leadership, your team, and the role of the founder
Positions of power, positions of burden
What is your Life’s Work?
Clarifying your product, service, creative offering
Which aspect originate from you?
Which aspects are the Emerging Future trying to live through you?
Who is your audience
Constellations for market research
What audience, customer, client is most receptive today to your offering
How to increase the connection to your audience
How open is the flow of giving and receiving
Your relationship to money, abundance, prosperity
The nature of giving and receiving in business from a constellations perspective
What to do when the flow is out of balance
How to integrate the many hats you wear
Constellations for everyday decision-making
Prioritizing what to do next based on what is ready to shift now
Do-it-yourself constellations to guide the unfolding of your Life’s Work
Fully embracing the success of your Life’s Work
Diagnosing how open you are to success
Amplifying your voice and coming out into greater visibility
Gathering resources for greater flourishing
A community of like-minded people supporting you
You’ll have the chance to get peer support from an intimate group of people who are creatives, visionaries, entrepreneurs, and people with years in professional business settings.
Be part of the small in-person group meeting in Manhattan
For those based in NYC, we will be meeting at an inspired relaxing space in Nomad.
- Begins: January 7th, 2020
- Date and time: Tuesdays, from 7-9pm (Jan 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb 4, 11)
- Location: The Assemblage, 331 Park Avenue South, NYC
For those outside of NYC we will be announcing a virtual offering in the coming weeks.
Facilitated by Alissa Fleet
Having studied many modalities for how change works, Alissa is passionate about the effectiveness of constellations for personal and professional transformation.
Alissa is a Family & Systemic Constellations Facilitator offering Systemic Coaching for personal and professional transformation. She brings a background of learning from the most beloved constellations trainers in the U.S., as well as Buddhist psychology, and indigenous wisdom traditions. For Business Constellations she draws on 20 years working in product design management for branding, innovation, and management consulting firms.
Register for Doing Your Life’s Work
Doing your Life’s Work: a 6-week constellations intensive
- Six in-person meetings
- Experiential exercises to embody your own felt sense about Doing Your Life’s Work
- A resource guide to support your learning
- Integration exercises to be done between meetings
- Peer-based support from other creatives and professionals
- Decision-making techniques you will have forever
Pay Only: $425
Early registration before Dec 31st: $395